Friday, April 24, 2015

Rounding the Bend

Well folks, time keeps on ticking! Yesterday was the HALFWAY mark until I report, from the day I opened my call! Happy to say that the preparation continues and is expected to gain steam next week when I'm back home in Oregon. The thought I just had last night that I'd like to share with you all is this, as inspired by 1 Nephi chapter 6:

We need to be like the scriptures. If you personify them, they are full of wisdom and knowledge as to the knowledge of God. The things they teach are pleasing unto God, but not always unto men. The scriptures cannot be silenced, they will display the truth for as long as someone is willing to read. This is how we should be! Full of wisdom and giving freely to others, but in a spirit of compassion and humility. Preaching the good word at all times, despite opposition from the world. I plan to do just that.

Tout est bien,
Garrett Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment