Monday, June 6, 2016

又忙,又热,叫图卢兹

Argh super out of time. I actually just started, but we have to leave half an hour ago to get to Fr. Kito's house. It takes three buses to get there (-_-)

We taught the last lesson to our ami from Mali! We were talking about family history, so I showed him my family tree and accidentally found Charlemagne. That was cool, though practically anyone with European blood is descended from him.

We went to a vintage shop today and I got three super fat ties :D we went to Montréjeau and had the baptismal interview for the 9 year old kid that's getting baptized next Sunday! The UEFA EuroCup something-or-other international soccer tournament is being hosted in France this year, and Toulouse will be hosting like 4 games starting this week or next. Pretty crazy! Ummm I'm happy and safe and I love you and I have to go!

"Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it." (Enos 1:15)

The Church is true, y'all :) Find out for yourself! Read the Book of Mormon! Pray! Pray! Pray more! And talk to the missionaries about the scriptures and prayer, they can offer good insights when called upon to do so.

江长老

No comments:

Post a Comment