Monday, January 16, 2017

Well we had transfers this week! We were speculating that maybe I'd go to my last ville or Elder Alvarenga would swap with Elder Vera and try his hand at Chinese work in Lyon, but against all odds we stayed together right here in Grenoble! This makes our 3rd transfer together! The only other comp I did three transfers with was Elder Pien, my trainer, so it's kind of fun that I get to stay three with my trainee as well! En plus they're both Montréalais, crazy right?

I left my old planner in the apartment so I don't remember exactly what we did last week, but it was fun. The sisters had the baptism of a 15 year old girl who is actually our DMP's (Ward mission leader's) daughter. It's a long story but he is so so so happy to have his daughter on the path to eternal life :)

I have some pics and videos to send you, so this email is going to be a little shorter, sorry. It was fun to see how much snow and ice there is in Oregon! We got snow here as well, but not as much as you and we don't get to have as much fun with it...oh well.

Oh yeah today we went shopping with our recent convert and he helped me pick out a French suit! It's pretty fly ;) it's getting slightly adjusted and I'll pick it up next week, so pictures coming soon.

As my spiritual thought, remember that you are a child of God! Yes we need to respect Him as the Supreme Creator of Everything, but He is also our Father. He loves you so so so so so much and so how could we ever get discouraged? Yes life is hard sometimes, but do what you know is right and He'll be right by your side. He wants you and I to succeed, I promise :) read your scriptures if you have any doubts! I love you all bye!

Elder Jensen

江长老

No comments:

Post a Comment