Monday, December 21, 2015

When in Lyon, do as the Chinese do...

...and play badminton. Elder Bleak and I have been practicing badminton lately because we have an awesome awesome ami who is super good at it. More on that coming soon probably.

Today we went up to Fourvière! Super amazing basilica! I have like literally no time buuuuut it's Christmas in four days which means I'm skyping home this week! Can't wait to see you my wonderful family!

Just know: God knows everything. He knows who will accept the Gospel right now and who won't, but He won't lead you straight to those who are prepared because then why would we need faith or patience or anything? All I invite you to do is this: Trust God. I promise your life will be so much better because of it.

Love you bye!
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment