Monday, December 19, 2016

🎶I'll skype home for Christmas, you can count on me 🎵

Holy cow, Oregon has infinitely more snow than Grenoble right now... 还没下雪

We've had a crazy week! (And so have you, from the sound of it) Taught some good lessons and the highlight was Multi-Zone Conference in Lyon on Thursday. We had a visit from Elder and Sister Sabin of the Europe Area Presidency and it was soooo good. Their talks were really fast-paced and jumped around a bit, but everything that was said was exactly what I needed to hear. I was really captivated and took a ton of notes! Tell you more about it when I skype this Sunday for Christmas ;)

Grenoble is going to be baptizing a bunch next week, just so you know. Shoot some prayers this way to make sure all the amis will be ready and be able to resist those last minute temptations that Satan loves to throw at them!

Also instead of whatever Disney movie we wanted to watch on Christmas this year, President said we could watch Finding Dory once during the Christmas season. Joanna (Chinese recent convert) was visiting Grenoble today so we and the other Elders watched it with her at the church. SO GOOD and so feelsy. We almost cried. Maybe that's just because we haven't seen a movie in a year....

I'd like to finish with a short message about Christ (the Reason for the Season, as you know), borrowed from the Book of Mormon.

"And now, my beloved brethren, and also Jew, and all ye ends of the earth, hearken unto these words and believe in Christ; and if ye believe not in these words believe in Christ. And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, and he hath given them unto me; and they teach all men that they should do good. And if they are not the words of Christ, judge ye--for Christ will show unto you, with power and great glory, that they are his words." (2 Nephi 33:10-11)

Christmas is the time for giving, and I'm so grateful for the gift of the Book of Mormon. I love He Bible and the Book of Mormon, as they are both the words of Christ. I know that this is true! As you read and pray about them, you can come to know that as well, and you'll be ever so grateful you did :)
Joyeux Noël everyone! See you when I see you :) 
☃️⚜️🇨🇳🇺🇸🇫🇷🇨🇦🇲🇨🇨🇭


Elder Jensen
江长老

No comments:

Post a Comment