Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3rd and still in short sleeves 😎☀️🇫🇷

Heyooooo

We had a good week! It started out with a double exchange :) First it
was me and Elder Shimazaki who went and explored the University Paul
Sabatier down in the south part of Toulouse. We were looking for
Chinese people and found one! We also got kicked out of one area that
apparently we weren't supposed to be in. Ça va.

The next day I was on exchange with Elder Thorley and we had a good
time. He helped a lot with planning district meeting and helping me
start a new/restart an old study of Christlike Attributes. We've both
grown since we were staying in that apartment together in Lyon, it's
cool to see how much difference just a few months can make on a
mission!

The next day we had a rendez-vous planned with our French/Chinese ami
and a mangez-vous with a member family, but within not too much time
both of them got cancelled so we ended up doing a lot of calls out of
the Area Book. Fixed two rendez-vous :D

Friday was pretty much just normal and I don't have a ton of time...

I loved General Conference! I wish I had more time to talk about it,
but all of you should go watch it! I especially loved President
Nelson's talk about joy. That's something I think about a lot. Life
can be hard, but "men are that they might have joy" so just let
yourself enjoy it! Don't let bad things drown good things. Count your
many blessings, name them one by one, and you'll see that things
aren't as bad as you might think :)

P.S. We got amazing amazing Indian food today

Love you all!

江长老

No comments:

Post a Comment